In our years of experience over a wide range of practice areas, we have focused solely on being proactive, paying the utmost attention to our client, and maintaining integrity. We offer services in the areas of business law, employment law, discrimination law, mediation, fair housing and real estate.
We ensure a fast response time to your issues, are attentive to your disputes, and provide you personalized and expert legal counsel over all matters. We make sure your legal needs are handled with great detail and help you achieve the results you need.
approach to our clients.
Business owners deal with a lot of legal issues from the inception of the business to its completed stage. Even after a business is established, legal counsel is highly recommended. If matters go ignored, it can lead to grave consequences for both new and established businesses. Call us for a free consultation. We offer EEO trainings to businesses.
The relationship between an employer and an employee can be very sensitive and needs to be handled with a lot of care and attention. If you have any inquiries about an employment matter, you can contact us for a free consultation. We offer EEO trainings to employers.
Mediation is a voluntary process in which disputing parties discuss the conflict with an impartial person, the mediator. The goal of this process is that the parties will find their own solutions in settling their conflict. We can provide the guidance necessary to solve complex disagreements be they business disputes, employee contracts, matters related to estate planning or family matters.
Whether you are selling, buying, or leasing a house, condominium, building or other property; Nozari Legal is your best partner for your real estate transactions. We ensure your interests are diligently represented every step of the way while we handle the entire process. We proudly serve Cook County and the surrounding Evanston, Illinois area. We offer fair housing training to realtors, landlords, & property managers.
There is nothing more important or more personal to someone than where they call "home"; however, historically, many people have not had the choice of where they can do so. Where one lives determines much of the resources that are made available to them. Where one calls home impacts where they can work, go to school, their health, their credit score, their access to transportation, access to healthy social networks and so on. We offer fair housing training to realtors, landlords, & property managers.
We have a wide range of experience in helping individuals and businesses understand discrimination and their responsibilities. Our attorneys are experienced in the following:
- Educating renters, buyers, and tenants on their rights
- Educating employers and businesses of their responsibilities
- Providing information on the federal Fair Housing Act and other local fair housing laws
- Supporting your fight for equal rights to housing
- Helping file your complaint with HUD
Neda Nozari, Attorney at Law
We offer personalized service to every client and thus, are different from many traditional law firms. We recognize the emotions that are often involved in handling both difficult as well as exciting situations, depending on your case, and we walk with you every step of the way. Our fast response and attention to detail speak for themselves and we will stand with you and be your strongest advocate when you need it the most.
Employment Discrimination Lawyers
Legal disputes and issues in the employment setting range from wage disputes, to claims of discrimination, harassment or hostile work environments. Whatever the issue, we stand with employees around Evanston and beyond to be sure that their rights are protected and they are able to become whole again under the allowance of the law.
Discrimination is defined in the law as are numerous protected classes. We represent clients in a range of matters, including but not limited to:
- Harassment or discrimination
- Wrongful termination
- Whistleblower Retaliation
- Overtime payment issues
- Nonpayment of “off the clock” work
- Severance contracts
- Wage disputes
Business Lawyers, Evanston, Illinois
The setting up of a business or an organization involves various agreements, contracts, drafts, reviews, negotiation, and in a few cases, litigation.
The sale or purchase of a business also comes under the scope of business law.
- All options to setup a business and their legal structure must be taken care of beforehand to have long term benefits. This includes deciding upon potential liabilities and tax strategies.
- It is imperative to have well drafted and reviewed contracts, as poorly drafted agreements can lead to negative consequences.
- Being proactive with your business’s legal structure can avoid future lawsuits, saving both time and money.
- Dealing with performance issues of employees, taking any corrective action.
- Hiring and firing employees.
- Promotions, compensations, and handling matters related to workforce reductions.
- Succession planning and training of employees
- Designing policies and procedures for the workplace.
- Making sure the organization is employee compliant by conducting internal audits.
Get the Treatment You Deserve
Our firm fights for your rights at every step and tries to earn your trust by building strong relationships, providing you the comfort you need.